- Offerd Salary £30,000 - £50,000
- Career Level Skilled
- Experience 2 Years
- INDUSTRY Logistics/Supply Chain
- Qualification HGV License Class 2
Job title : LGV C Driver
Job reference number : B0012O
Closing date : 23.09.19
We are offering to the right candidate the chance to work for a well established company in the Cullompton area as a class 2 driver on a temporary to permanent opportunity.
The hours required are:
- 0300 – 0400 starts
- Monday – Friday shifts, no weekends or bank holidays
The rate of pay is £30,000 per year
We are also happy to engage newly qualified drivers.
To be considered for these opportunities you must:
- Have relevant qualifications, in date Drivers licence, Digicard and CPC Card with a flexible approach to their work.
- Be hard working and reliable
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- have an excellent geographical knowledge of the Southwest Region, be physically fit and have excellent customer service skills.
- Have no more than 6 points on your drivers licence
Training opportunities available including up-skilling of licences and CPC training at very competitive prices.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the above role, or would even like to discuss up-skilling in order to be considered for any future opportunities, please either ring the office on 01392 430800 or apply to this add with a full CV and cover letter explaining your requirements.